RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Return and Exchange Policy
All items sales are final. Once you confirmed the order, you have agreed with our terms and conditions.
No refund are allowed, only exchange are allowed.
All SALE and promotional-priced items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
All embroidered item are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the item, you can return your purchased items if the following return policy guidelines:
- Items must be returned within 7 working days from the receiving date and any lateness will not be entertained and items will be returned back to the customers.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odors, blemishes, or signs of wear etc.).
- We cannot accept returns on masks or socks for hygiene reasons.
- Buyer may not apply for the return of the item and/or refund due to a change of mind.
- Buyer should ensure that the items, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by buyer on delivery.
- No exchange are allowed for embroidered items
Please use Standard shipping pouch/flyer with returning cost borne by buyer.
* In a rare case that you have received a wrong/faulty item or an incomplete order, please contact our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and outline that you’re reporting a FAULTY item in the subject of your email. We will bare the shipping cost due to our mistake BUT NO REFUND will be entertained. We will need the following details from
you in order to proceed with replacing your faulty item:
- Your Order ID number.
- Pictures evidence of the faulty item.
- Description of the issues you have with the faulty item.
- Any relevant contact information.
We have the right to refuse any exchange and refund if any of the return guidelines are violated.
Kindly send them back to:
Mediflexx International SDN BHD
T1-19-08, Third Avenue Cyberjaya, Jalan Teknokrat 3, Cyber 4, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Contact number : 019-7757117